“The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!” goes the Coca-Cola television commercial, as huge fairy-light embossed, Father Christmas-red trucks roll into a local town bearing crates of bottles of its sugary confection.
However, the parents of the children who are being psychologically manipulated by this advertisement to forever associate Christmas with Coca-Cola are not told about what damage this drink can do to their bodies.
Perhaps a more appropriate fairy-tale metaphor would be the one of Snow White eating the poisoned apple. Or possibly the Child Catcher with his colourful sticky lollies and other seductively-yummy treats covering the bars and disguising his brutal cage.
We won’t find this information from the government appointed nutrition watchdogs who are mostly financially sponsored by Coca-Cola (see http://www.eatright.org/corporatesponsors/ ) but Coca-Cola wreaks havoc on the human organism.
The sugar producers form what is probably one of the most powerful food lobbies in the world. They’re right up there with the arms manufacturers. In fact, if America is looking for a covert stealth weapon to debilitate whole populations of peoples in one fell swoop, then they need search no further. Instead of selling weapons to Israel with which to threaten Iran, it could just get the Iranians hooked on Coca-Cola.
Here’s what happens to the body in just one hour after consuming Coca-Cola.
• In the first 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.
• 20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get its hands on into fat.
• 40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dilate, your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked preventing drowsiness.
• 45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way that heroin works, by the way.
• 60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. This is compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners also increasing the urinary excretion of calcium.
• 60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play. (It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate the bonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.
• 60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down, you’ll start to have a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish. You’ve also now, literally, pissed away all the water that was in the Coke. But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body could have used for things like even having the ability to hydrate your system or build strong bones and teeth.
For more about natural health and nutrition, plus comprehensive information on more than 200 other health therapies in an easily understandable format, buy The Therapy Book on Kindle at Amazon.
This e-book is easily searchable, uses plain language and is organised into easy-to-digest bite-sized chunks, so you will soon know …
what each therapy is
how each therapy works
what each therapy can be used for
whether the therapy is effective
whether there are any known side effects
All this for just $7.27. To buy it in Amazon’s Kindle store, just click on the book below:
Please help us to continue supplying you with all the most up-to-date information on health and wellbeing – and also about how it is under attack. A small donation would make a huge difference to our research…Please give here.