by Annie Dieu-Le-Veut
What is the real reason behind Western countries being instructed to expect and even welcome an immigration surge for which, in the UK alone, we’re needing to build a city the size of Birmingham every year to accommodate the newcomers?
Read on for more details about the UN agenda of population replacement …
Neither the US coalition nor the Russians are fighting ISIS in the Middle East right now. So why are mainly economic migrants, and some displaced refugees, still flocking across the Mediterranean, and why are they expected to do so for the foreseeable future? If the migrant groups, which are made up predominately of men of fighting age, are running from fighting ISIS, it might be because they are rightly no match for American weaponry, like the Stinger missiles supplied to ISIS by Hillary Clinton.
In any case, they are flooding into Europe –via Italy and Greece – to such an extent that the EC is proposing that EU member countries should pay a fine of €250,000 for each migrant not taken in, under new quotas.
But if a story doesn’t make sense, it’s probably not true. As I wrote in How the ‘migrant crisis’ was rigged from start to finish, the story that we’re being given makes as much sense as a nonsense rhyme recited at the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party.
For instance, when it has been shown by economists that it’s 12 times cheaper to settle and care for their refugees nearer to their own countries, why won’t the rich Arab states, like Saudi Arabia, work with us to help to resettle more there? Surely the real refugees, who we should help, would prefer to be nearer their own lands and to people with similar values, culture and beliefs as themselves – not to mention the climate?
Or – why are the gay people so behind this invasion of Islamic peoples into our countries when the Muslim Brotherhood has a nasty habit of throwing those of the homosexual persuasion off of rooftops?
Or – why are the feminists likewise in favour, when the religion of Islam is absolutely terrible for women and their rights?
None of this makes sense …
Well, just a glance at these two paragraphs from a UNITED NATIONS REPORT gives the whole game away. This is, and will continue to be, a deliberate population replacement – using human battering rams of people, who are just as much victims in this terrible situation as we are – to play on our sympathies. In this carrot-and-stick approach, the ‘migration crisis’ is the stick. The carrot is being dangled in front of the bosses who are being tempted with the promise of cheap labour.
In Britain, this pre-arranged agenda of population replacement is being forced upon us, undemocratically, via our membership of the undemocratic European Union.
“United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.
“Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.”
So this is why our leaders are lying through their teeth and breaking the law to propagandise us with Project Fear into staying locked into the operating arm of the United Nations, the European Union.
And this is the real debate we need to be having – about a deliberate UN agenda of population replacement – with these questions posed to our leaders:
- Is low population growth really such a bad thing? Or are we actually just experiencing a slow-down from the Babyboom of the post-war period – a natural pause to allow the holistic balance of human life on Earth to catch its breath?
- Is low population growth really more of a problem for those who run (and milk) our economies than for the common people? Those who squandered all the pension savings of the Babyboomer generation are now stuck with having to pay out pensions from a pot that is nearly empty.
- Do we really need or want huge cities of people, of whatever race or creed, all crowded, cheek-by-jowl into this small, sceptred Isle of Britain?
- Doesn’t America have enough problems with divisive and extremist race-hate groups like the Mexican La Rasa and Black Lives Matter, not to mention lone gunman attacks which have been predominantly carried out by Islamic jihadis, without exacerbating the problem?
- Does the UN understand that even if no more immigrants came into Britain, because of the differing average birth rates, by 2050 the Muslims will be in the majority. Research on how they’ve taken over other countries shows us that when Muslims are in the majority within a population, they demand that the whole country comes under Shariah Law. Is this the sort of life that the liberal, peace-and-love brigade want for their grandchildren?
- Is the UN actually pushing for a bloody revolution on the streets? You do have to ask!
- Is this really all about the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan for ‘coffee coloured people by the score’? If so, this is a fascist agenda that is being imposed on us.
- Is the ‘diversity’ buzz word just a euphemism for genocide or ethnic cleansing of the white peoples?
I think this is the real debate that the people of Europe and America should be allowed to have – which they’ve been unable to, thus far, because the real agenda has been deliberately obscured.
These are the questions that we should be asking our leaders – they who have deliberately and covertly led us into this quagmire, without even offering us a vote on it.
In Britain, our only real choice, in the short term, is to vote to Leave the EU at the referendum on 23rd June. It won’t get us completely out of the woods, but at least then we will be able to control our own borders while avoiding fines under EU quotas that would quickly bankrupt this country. It will also give us breathing space to have a general election, and to remove the traitors and quislings from power, who have tried to covertly and slyly destroy this country, while lining their own pockets with the baksheesh from this very sophisticated form of people trafficking.
But in the longer term, we will have to face and deal with this attack on our Sovereignty from the United Nations, an organisation that is even less democratic than the European Union. We will also need to accept and welcome those immigrants who are already here … because none of this was their fault.
Please help us to continue supplying you with all the most up-to-date information on health and wellbeing – and also about how it is under attack – by sending us a donation. Just click on this link to go to PayPal. We accept all credit cards.
Information for this article was taken from the following: